Version Date: April 2015
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2. BY REGISTERING WITH OR USING THE ADDAFACE SERVICE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED HEREIN.
1.3. BY USING THE ADDAFACE SERVICE YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. The Information AddAFace Collects:
AddAFace may obtain the following types of information from or concerning you or your mobile phone device, which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifying Information”):
User Provided Information: You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as your mobile phone number, email address, push notification name (if applicable), billing information (if applicable) and mobile device information to AddAFace when choosing to participate in various uses of the AddAFace Service, such as registering as a user, updating your profile or requesting information for your contacts.
In order to provide the AddAFace Service, AddAFace will periodically access the following on your device:
Take picture and video
Approximate location (network based)
Precise location (GPS and network based)
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Read the content of your USB storage
Full network access
Receive data from internet
View network connections
Retrieve running apps
Prevent phone from sleeping
Cookies Information: When you visit the AddAFace Site, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. AddAFace uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, the AddAFace Site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log File Information: When you use the AddAFace Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, your phone number, phone number you are requesting the status of and various status information. When you use the AddAFace Service, our servers log certain general information that our application sends whenever information is sent or received, or if you update or request any information, including time and date stamps and the mobile phone numbers the information was sent from and to.
2.2. The Information AddAFace does not collect:
AddAFace does not collect names, emails, addresses or other contact information from its users’ mobile address book or contact lists other than mobile phone numbers— the AddAFace mobile application will associate whatever name the AddAFace user has assigned in his/her AddAFace profile — and this occurs dynamically on the mobile device itself and not on AddAFace’s servers and is not transmitted to AddAFace. We do not collect location data, but users may voluntarily share their location with other users via the AddAFace Service.
The contents of submissions that have been delivered by the AddAFace Service are not copied, kept or archived by AddAFace in the normal course of business. AddAFace is meant to be an information sharing service, using data service through a user’s phone (either via cell network or wifi). Users type their submissions, which are sent via data service to our servers, and routed to the intended recipient (who must also be a AddAFace user), if that recipient is online. Once a submission has been delivered, it no longer resides on our servers. The contents of any delivered submissions are not kept or retained by AddAFace — the only records of the content of any delivered information reside directly on the sender’s and recipient’s mobile devices (and which may be deleted at the user’s option). Notwithstanding the above, AddAFace may retain date and time stamp information associated with successfully delivered submissions and the mobile phone numbers involved in the communication, as well as any other information which AddAFace is legally compelled to collect.
a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the AddAFace Service or AddAFace Site;
b) provide custom, personalized content and information;
c) monitor individual and aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.;
d) track your entries, submissions, views and such.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
3.1. The Service Owner will disclose Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- other users of the AddAFace Service may see your Schedule Submissions in a way that is consistent with the use of the AddAFace Service (for example, if another user has your mobile phone number stored in their mobile phone address book or contact list, they will be able to see your schedule submission if you have chosen to share this information with that user).
- we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with third party service providers to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to perform, improve or maintain the AddAFace Service.
- we may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the AddAFace Site.
- we may collect and release Personally Identifiable Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or if such action is necessary to comply with national laws, international law or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant or equivalent, or where in our reasonable belief, an individual’s physical safety may be at risk or threatened, or when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Service Owner, our users and employees, or other persons;
- we also have the right to disclose Personally Identifiable Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information which is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the AddAFace Site or our servers, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of AddAFace, our users or others.
4.1. We take very seriously the security of your Personal Data and use reasonable electronic, personnel, and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to AddAFace and you do so at your own risk.
- BANKRUPTCY OR OTHER MODIFICATIONS
6.1. In the event that AddAFace is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization and so on, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- GOVERNING LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
7.1. Any notices given to the Service Owner shall be given in writing in the Romanian language or, if in another language, accompanied by a Romanian translation thereof and will be communicated at the address presented herein through written letter with confirmation upon receive.
7.2. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Romania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and AddAFace that arises in whole or in part from the AddAFace Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Bucharest, Romania, respectively at the owner’s headquarters. Therefore, you agree to subject to the jurisdiction of Romania in the event of any legal dispute.
7.4. YOU AND ADDAFACE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE ADDAFACE SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.